Search This Blog

ER34 Warm strting problem


Recently I had this very annoying experience whereby the car simply refuses to start when the engine is warm. First I had this experience about a month a go when I drove it to the nearest Car wash. The distance was about 3km. Then gradually it happened during stop for re-fuelling. At times it will start after 3 or 4 crank and at times it takes more than 10 min rest.
To describe further on the symptom....it happens when the car driven for a very short distance. I have been ignoring this for a while, then came the big day when the car refused to start at all. After checking the fuel pump, fuel filter fuel line then no difference. The the mechanic decided to check the CAS sensor. After removing and verifying the cam sensor he noticed that the CAS sensor had spoiled. I as very lucky that he had a spare CAS sensor and replaced. Results = Awesome, one kick the engine started. I am relieved now after curing the disease on my beloved GTT.

Nissan 23731 5L300

No comments: