Search This Blog

Some Updates on Parts for sale

If you notice at my For Sale Items page, I don't update as parts sold. This is because almost all parts are always available for purchase. The are some specific parts that are not easy to be obtained such as the Original side pillars(76911/12M), GTR Side Step, and rear bumper light (if you really need this part then you can count on me).


I did receive more parts and will post them later this week, since I don't have much spare time. Just to highlight a few are NISMO combination VDO for GTT34(Manual Trany), Project Mu SCR pure plus(ER34, ECR33,HCR32 and BNR32), Floor matt for ER34 GTT and also NISMO oil filler.


I will give the detailed explanation about the parts when I am uploading the pictures at the for sale page. Thats all for the moment will be back with the details later. Stay tuned with the Nissan Skyline er34.

No comments: