Search This Blog

Reconnecting

Yes, it has been a little while since I have posted. I was busy sorting out on some important things. I am just curious about all the GTR and GTT owners in regards of R31,R32, R33, R34 or R35 and also for the future GTR's. What is your plan for up keeping of the cars. Well I am not sure......but we have to have some basic idea of what and how we are going to maintain the car.
Well I assure that not all of  us will be stocking up important and critical parts for any emergency use. Of course this will drain our cash flow pretty much. We need some reliable source to obtain our parts and also a reliable and trusted workshop.
I assume that by now all of you know that you can find most parts on-line. How many of you trust the sites that the products that you have ordered online is genuine. Would you consider if you can view the parts and the price is reasonable before buying them. In this case you have the option to turn down the offer after viewing the parts. Also I would like to stress that you can build a trust with the person that you are dealing with. You as a customer have the edge to decide.
I am not going to drag on this any more...I am leaving this to all of you. Please decide wisely before making any decisions.

Until we meet in another post... cheers take care of you and your ride.
Signing of form NissanSkylineER34.blogspot.com

No comments: